Pages

Friday 8 November 2013

Tamil Girls Mobile Numbers

 Hy friends its me Tania Agarwal from Chandigarh.Its my immense pleassure to tell you some important features of mine ... Hahahahah yes features ...! Dont Wory i am little bit naughty girl or you can also cal me flirty gir ...! ooops ..! m not really a flirty girl but little bit.

So my name is  Tania Agarwal , i live in Chandigarh in a small heaven ! haha dont worry i call my house "heaven" .

We are two brothers and Three sisters , i am the 3rd one , really i cant live without facebbok and my brothers and sisters and surly i also cant live without my friends . 

M doing Mas com from Chandigarh University , i stood 3rd in all my previous Semesters and surly also in feature.I have No best Friend And really i am searching for some one special , some one who take cares of me .In short I am searching for best friend.



GIRLS MOBILE NUMBERS, TAMIL GIRLS MOBILE NUMBERS, TAMIL MOBILE NUMBERS, REAL TAMIL GIRLS, TAMIL GIRLS FOR FRIENDSHIP, GIRLS MOBILE NUMBERS IN CHINDIGARH, REAL GIRLS MOBILE NUMBERS,


WILL YOU BE MY BEST  FRIEND ?

                                                       Name               Tania Agarwal
                                                      Age                  20 Years 
                                                      Locatrion          Chanduigarh
                                                     City                   Chandigarh
                                                     Colour               Fair
                                                     Intrests               Chatting On Facebook, txt messiging with                                                             
                                                                                                                        Friends         

                                                    Mobile                09932981861

No comments:

Post a Comment