Pages

Saturday 9 November 2013

Dog Loving Girls Mobile Numbers

 Hy friends Its me Jassica from London.i live alone at hone and i love pets especially Dogs . I have always had pets in my life. Some people just aren't dog people, and I get that. However, I always suggest to people that they should consider being some kind of pet person. A lot of people don't realize they are pet-friendly because they're too busy or distracted to bother trying. The way that I grew up, I feel like everyone should have a family dog. It's a great companion, gives your kids someone to grow with, and allows you all to share a common bond. No matter how estranged your teenager becomes, they'll always have a place in their heart for the family dog.
If you're thinking of getting a dog, you should look into different breeds. They all have different needs and prefer certain environments. Some breeds aren't good with kids. Others might need too much attention. These are just a few examples of the issues that you could come across when you're doing your homework. Call me traditional, but I love labs and golden retrievers. These are both great family dogs. Labs take a little more attention and energy, but they're worth it if you ask me. There are other dogs that you can find, of course, if you want something different.
Think about training your dog. You obviously want it to be well-mannered for friends, family, and your own sanity. However, do you want it to be a protector, as well? Some dogs are naturally protective over their family. Others might need some training. If you want to have a dog that you can count on to protect your loved ones, you will need to make sure that you get them trained. So many people don't realize the value of having a friendly family dog that's also protective. It can keep your home and family safer than you might realize.
A friend of mine once had a break-in while she was at work. Her dogs, who would normally be protective, didn't do anything to stop the intruders. Why? Because the thief was her neighbor, who had met the dogs and befriended them. That honestly made me a little nervous because Scrappy (my family's dog) knows all of our neighbors. But I also trust my neighbors. Plus, a few years ago, I read up on the best home security systems reviews and had a system installed in my home.
I've gotten away from my point. My point is that every family should have a dog, if they're dog people. It's a great addition as a friend or a protector, or both if you should choose.
This article is brought to you by HappyHealth.Net



      Name                 jassica 
         Age                   22 years
                        Hobbies             Playing With Dogs
                                                  Watching Movies 
                                             Mobile chating

                     Mobile number    020 7851 2433

                                      


If You Are Also From London Then Fre Free To Leave Your NUmber In Coment Box

No comments:

Post a Comment