Pages

Saturday 9 November 2013

Mobile Numbers For Friendship



Hy dear its my Faiza from Pindi i Am a doing MAS.CoM. from Government university of Lahore .Actually i live in pindi but there is no best uni in pindi thats why i have decided to came lahore for completing my studies. And finally now i am in lahore doing mas.com.i live in hostel here in uni.today i was alone at room whole day and i was wondring some ome to talk me but unfortunatly i made no friends to whoom i talk or go to piknik. so friends can yu plz help me by making me your best friend?but plzz only sciencere peoples reply or text me .MOre NUmbers





Name      :      Fozia

Age       :        21

Height          : 5 ft 7 inchs

colour     :      Fair

Nationality  :  pakistan

     contact             :03327180803

1 comment:

  1. Zoya khan 20 here i like ph talk cam chat and mulakat bhi hojaegi
    cell number < nichy diyh gy link py click kryin or enjoy kryain, Free Girls Chat Room

    /http://girlschatroomonline.com//

    mujy kon chodna chata ha > mera mobile no nichy diyh gy link main ha,

    http://girlsmobileno4u.com/

    ReplyDelete