Pages

Tuesday 12 November 2013

Arab Girls Mobile Numbers


Hey hi everyone my name is Nayyab and i am from Abu Dahbi Dubai. I am 21 years old and studying in college. I have 4 sisters and 2 brothers. One sister and both brothers are got married. My mom is a house wife and dad is a business man. Now a days i am free from my college and spend all my tym alone in home because there is nothing to do in home :( I really want a friend who always spend his tym with me for a long lasting relationship and always cares about me and my needs. If there is any person who truly just want a good relation then please contact me i am waiting for him :)

Nayab Mobile NUMBER, UAE GIRLS MOBILE NUMBERS, DUBAI GIRLS MOBILE NUMBERS, ABU DAHBI GIRLS MOBILE NUMBERS, free girls mobile numbers,

Name: Nayyab
Age: 21 years
Color: White
Height: 5.6
Country: Dubai
Contact:  +971563825557

No comments:

Post a Comment