Pages

Friday 8 November 2013

LUMS University Girls Mobile Numbers

Hello i am Anam Noor from lums university Lahore doing BBA from there. I am 20 years old and live in shadmaan Lahore. i have 2 small brothers and an elder sister but my sister got married so i am the elder one in my house after my mom and dad :) actually i am new in Lahore migrated from Islamabad University. Therefore i have no friends. i love to make friends so my friend told me about this site. she also got some good friends from here that's why i am also writing here. if someone wants a real and serious friendship then kindly contact me but please contact me if you want a good friend.



Name: Anam Noor
Age: 20 years
Color:White
Mobile Number: 03334098545

1 comment:

  1. Umair friend
    +923032494382 i am single boy age 25 any nice single girls i am friendshp contc me. Devorcd girls. Doctr. Nrus. Teachr. Madm. Anty .hostis. Hoswf. Collg. Univrsty girls.

    ReplyDelete