Pages

Saturday 16 November 2013

How To Ask A Girl Out By Text And Make Her Horny On The First Date

A lot of guys ask me how to ask a girl out by text message, still a lot of other guys start from the top and ask me whether is it okay to even initiate a date with texting or not.

So in this post, I’m going to do a few things:
  1. Talk about whether or not you should be asking chicks out via text
  2. Discuss specific strategies of how to ask a girl out by text and what to say
  3. Tell you how to leverage your date to make her super-horny and potentially hook up with her that night!
Let’s jump right in..

Is It Okay To Ask A Girl Out Via Text Or SMS?

Definitely! Don’t even worry about that part.
Some girls, especially older women may not like it. It may seem a bit impersonal to them. They’re used to talking on the phone, which is a lot more intimate than texting.
I really wouldn’t worry too much about this unless the chick that you’re trying to hook up with is older.
Whenever I do meet an older chic, I always ask them whether they like texting or not. If you ask them that, they’ll let you know whether or not it’s okay to ask them out via text message.
So that’s settled. Now let’s move on to:

How To Ask A Girl Out By Text or SMS Message

There are a few ground rules here that you should apply. The main idea is that it is NOT the actual asking out that is important.
Let me repeat that:

The Way That You Ask Her Out Is NOT That Important And Will NOT Be The Determinant Of Whether She Goes Out With You Or Not!!

A lot of guys think that if they can come up w/ a cute enough way to ask the girl out that she’ll say yes. That’s bullshit.
The fact of the matter is that if the girl is into you, she’ll go out with you. If she’s not into you, she won’t. So what can you learn from that? The first rule of how to ask a girl out by text message:
*Make her want to bang you BEFORE you ever ask her out. Note: this is part 1 of a series. Read the whole thing!
This is supremely important and if you do that well, you don’t have to come up with any cute-sy line to ask her out. If you build up enough attraction from the start, you can just text her something simple like,
?Baby I want to see you this week. What nights are you free??
Okay, so how do I do that?

How To Make Her Want You BEFORE You Ever Ask Her Out

Here are some links you should check out that discuss how to make her want you, BEFORE you ask her out.
*What to text her to make her want you
*How to be playful via text and make her horny
*Using dirty text messages to build attraction
*How to have text sex like a port star
These posts may or may not apply to your situation depending on what stage you’re in. If you just met her, see this series.
See, women are horny, just like you.
Except they get turned on differently. Men are turned on visually. They like to see stuff: ass, titties, soft skin, etc.
Women are turned on by their own imagination. And using dirty language in a text is a very powerful way to direct their imagination toward what you ultimately want ?
SEX!
I’ve got to run but before I do, I want tell you one last tip regarding how to ask a girl out by text message (I know I promised to also tell you about how to bang her on the first date, but I’ll save that for another post):
Set her expectations when you meet her!
For instance, as you’re getting her number say, Okay, I’m going to call you right now so you have my number too. What nights are you free this week??
Her: Monday & Wednesday
You: That’s awesome, I’m free on Wednesday this week too! Usually I’m at kickball. You want to go out to dinner?
More times than not, she’ll say yes to that. And THEN, you don’t have to even worry about how to ask her out by texting, you’ll already have a date booked!
I hope this was helpful for you. Leave any questions/comments you have in the box below. I’ll try to answer you asap.

No comments:

Post a Comment